Update added by user Jul 18
Jenkins Acura used car department is very very very high pressure sales I was not allowed to leave in my car through the persuasive powers of their salesman being someone who has mild Asperger's Syndrome I didn't stand a chance at Jenkins Acura of Ocala I was given a full tank of gas even though I said I was looking for A4 cylinder not A6 it fell on deaf ears
Original review posted by user Jul 18
On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are in 2016, I have been pouring so much money into auto repairs I cannot make my car payment it will probably be repossessed in the next few days thank you very much and Jenkins Acura of Ocala for selling me a lemon
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Purchased Leather couch and two recliners from Ashley furniture and extended warranty thru Guardsman .Less than six months my leather couch started peeling in few spots.I called Ashley they referred..."
- "I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit. I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke. They told me my warranty doesn't..."
- "We stayed at motel 6 for 2 nights and 2 days in lakeland florida on 98 n. When it came time to check out we wasnt forsure which one of..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."